Welcome to the Munich Finest Bakery LLC website (the “Site”). The purpose of this site is to provide a simple and convenient service to consumers, for home delivery or self-collection, of fresh produce products.
By using the Site, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. By ordering a product using the Site, you agree to be bound by the user agreement of Munich Finest Bakery LLC.
You are either at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER
Once you have selected your wished products from the menu, you will submit your order by clicking on the “Checkout” button. Please check the information you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Checkout” button. On receipt of your order, Munich Finest Bakery will process your order and will send a message that your order has been received. Certain meat orders may take up to 48 hours for delivery as we may need time for processing. You will notified by email accordingly.
Payment can be made by cash on delivery, card payment on delivery and card payment online (coming soon). All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information and we will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order. We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur.
In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Munich Finest Bakery takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please send us an email on email@example.com and we will assist you. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed, we will issue full or partial refunds. In the following cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Customers are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of delivery addresses and we have no liability or responsibility for any erroneous address. We will do everything we can to meet the delivery time specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from customers. Client records are handled as confidential and will not be shared with any third party, other than if legally required.
We accept payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Credit or Debit cards must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
- The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
- The customer refund procedure might take up to two working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
- Any comments or feedback that you submit through the website must not:
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- use the username of another user;
- use the Munich Finest Bakery service as part of any effort to compete with Munich Finest Bakery or to provide services as a service office;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website;
- harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten Munich Finest Bakery through any medium of communication or to any of its employees or agents engaged in providing any part of services to you;
- use the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- The prohibited acts listed in the above paragraphs are non-exhaustive. You will pay Munich Finest Bakery for all costs and damages which it incurs as a result of you breaching any of these restrictions.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any material in breach of the above paragraph.
- This site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavor to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and Sanctioned countries
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under UAE copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference arises out of or in connection with or related to this User Agreement, the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Center – London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). The number of Arbitrators shale be one. The seat or legal place of arbitration shall be DIFC, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English.